WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF A CONSULTATION?
- Professional nutrition counselling
- Client-focused counselling meaning that your needs come first, we are here to listen and to give advice
- Resources and tools to help you meet your goals
- Recipes, meal and snack ideas and grocery lists
- Counselling related to digestive health, mindfulness, hormone balance, mental health, chronic illness prevention and treatment, and much more!
You can find Nicole Marchand, RD at The Floatation Centre on Tuesday mornings and evenings.
You can find Brittany Conrad, RD at The Floatation Centre on Wednesday evenings.
Consultations are also available by phone or by video at a time that works for you.
Note: *Consultations are often covered under your
health insurance provider. If this is the case, you will receive a receipt with my NSDA registration # and you can send it in for your reimbursement.
Eat Well Nova Scotia,
Nicole Marchand, RD
Brittany Conrad, RD
The Floatation Centre
2631 King Street